Water-Gen’s unique air-drying technology
Water-Gen’s unique air-drying technology can dehumidify air at a very high level of efficiency, completely revolutionizing this field. The American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grants an Energy Star to dehumidifiers that operate at 540 Watt-hour/liter under standard conditions of 27°C and 60% RH.
Using the GENius™ technology, we can accomplish the same dehumidification at 325 Watt-hour/liter (energy factor of 3.07), saving 40% of the energy consumption rated today as an Energy Star.
Air Dehumidification Applications:
- The GENius™ technology dehumidifies air at the highest efficiency level available today.
- Dehumidification efficiency of 325-400 Wh/liter (energy factor of 3.07-2.5), subject to other parameters, such as like air-flow rate, noise level, etc.
- Volume and weight: GENius™ combines the heat exchanger and the evaporator to significantly reduce both size and cost.
- Enormous potential in industrial areas that require efficient air drying, such as powder industries, electronics, wood processing, etc.
- In the residential systems: same cost, same size, much higher efficiency (30-40% less electricity consumption).
- In the commercial systems: smaller size, more efficient, lower cost.