Medium Scale Atmospheric Water Generator
Awarded the “Atmospheric Water Generation for Forward Operating Base” CCD contract with the UK Ministry of Defense (March 2012). GEN-350 was exhibited at the NATO Capable Logistician Exercise as one of the two products representing the UK Ministry of Defense fields of innovation (May 2013). It is MIL-STD compliant and field proven.
The GEN-350 is a medium scale, and highly mobile water generator aimed for fast and easy deployment at all weather conditions. Weighing 800kg, the GEN-350 can be easily mounted on a small truck or SUV, servicing water to remote, and otherwise difficult to access locations.
The GEN-350 includes the patented GENiusTM, the world’s most energy-efficient Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) module of its kind. The GEN-350 has an integrated energy optimization module, that constantly optimizes water production in accordance to external atmospheric conditions (day-night, seasons, geographic location, altitude etc.). The system has a built-in 200L water reservoir and a water treatment system, keeping the water fresh. The water can be dispensed directly from the system, either cold, or at ambient temperature.
- A single units generates over 600 liters of clean fresh water every day
- Plug and drink solution – requiring no infrastructure but electricity, can be easily installed anywhere
- Integrated dispenser – cold or ambient
- Water Generation Efficiency: ₵2-4/liter or 220Wh/L
- At world standard conditions (27°C and 60% RH)
- Complies with all required standards – World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards
Water generation capacity: up to 600L/day (at world standard conditions)
Integrated water tank: 200L
Water purification: UV, Mineralization and Carbon filter
Power: 3-phase, 208/400 VAC, 60/50 Hz
Power consumption: ~5.0 kW/h
Dimensions: 1.58 x1.45×1.45 m
Weight: 800kg (empty)